10/08/2008

I Heard About It When It Was Mentioned To Me By A Talking Koala Bear In A Dream

I took a small step toward becoming a true San Francisco Bay Area resident a couple weeks back when I finally signed up for FasTrak. This is the transponder that goes on your windshield and is connected to your bank account, so you don't have to fumble for cash to pay the toll on all our wacky bridges.


Not free.

During the online signup process, I encountered this question:



My question is, how the hell did they think I heard about FasTrak? Around here, that's like asking how I heard about money. Give me a break.

How did you hear about the Internet?






How did you hear about water?






How did you hear about the United States?






How did you hear about fingers?






How did you hear about sex?






How did you hear about this blog?




1 Comments:

Blogger eugene t. said...

dude you need to be able to send the form...but cool post! it's INTERCTIVE! and when are we hitting the tiki bar next?

11:13 PM, October 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home