7/29/2009

We're Running Out Of Time, Chloe

Seen in my Spam filter today:

You received this email because you are a client of, or expressed interest in, Uxoqcqvo Solutions.


I don't recall expressing interest in Uxoqcqvo Solutions. But then again, I express interest in a lot of things. Important things, mostly. So I don't want to ignore this e-mail. If I expressed interest in something, it stands to reason that I should follow up, even if I don't remember when or how I did so, or why.

But what to do? The e-mail contains no other information. This is therefore quite a quandary. I wonder: What would Jack Bauer do? Without Chloe, I mean. Maybe a query on the Internet's most popular search engine will turn something up.



Well, I most certainly did not mean "Uxocqc"; what kind of retarded gibberish is that? Maybe that one hip new search engine that I have been hearing a lot of buzz about will be able to find something.



Nothing, and no suggestion either. Microsoft Fail.

You know, I did recently get an iPhone, and I have noticed that because the touch-screen keyboard is so hard to use, their autocorrect function is quite smart. For example, it knows that when I type "hsppem" I really mean happen, and when I type "kosets" I really mean losers. You know, like the San Francisco Giants.

So maybe someone just types really sloppy and thought that spellcheck or autocorrect would fix the problem. Maybe it's not Uxoqcqvo that I expressed interest in at all. Maybe it's really one of the following:

Yzowcwvo
Uxiwvavo
Uxowvqci
Uzowcqvo

But none of those terms get any hits on Google whatsoever. Jack Bauer has been foiled!

5 Comments:

Blogger reyes said...

hello what your name ?

7:40 AM, January 19, 2011  
Blogger Ash said...

Someone's bitter that the Giants rock.

11:50 PM, April 23, 2011  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Demi ALLAH saya benar-benar yakin dan percaya angka ghoib MBAH KASENG saya Buktikan juga kemarin, saya dapat diwarnet atas petunujuk Bpk EDY yg dari KALIMANTAN, awalnya saya ragu, tapi saya mencoba meghubungi langsung dan meminta angka sama MBAH, Angka 3D SGP akhirnya tembus juga usaha 75 juta, sekarang saya sudah buka toko pakaian dan melunasi semua utang saya yang ada di BANK, Terima kasih MBAH KASENG jasamu takkan kami lupakan, ini bukan janji tapi bukti silahkan hubungi MBAH KASENG di NO 0853-9119-4923. TERIMA KASIH

12:11 PM, October 28, 2012  
Blogger Kelebek nakliyat said...

gebze house-to-house transport and storage gebze branch opened our best and get lucky
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliye
Gebze nakliyat
İzmit evden eve
İzmit evden eve nakliyat
Gebze evden eve nakliyat
Çayirova evden eve nakliyat
Gebze nakliyat
Gebze taşıma
Gebze evden eve
thank you in advance

1:44 AM, June 22, 2014  
Anonymous FastFifa14 said...

Terima kasih MBAH KASENG jasamu takkan kami lupakan, ini bukan janji tapi bukti silahkan.

Fifa world coins pc

Fifa 15 Coins

11:57 PM, September 17, 2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home